Download to an Excel Spreadsheet
If you are unable to open the spreadsheet, please click the link below to download a free Microsoft Excel viewer and follow the installation instructions on Microsoft's website. Free Microsoft Excel Viewer
Download Microsoft Excel Viewer
Left click on any column heading one time and the column will sort in descending order; left click the column heading again and the column will sort in ascending order.
Clicking on the vendor name will give you all contracts that the vendor currently has with all state agencies.
Clicking on the agency name will further refine your search to give you all records for that search result for that selected agency.
Printer Friendly (PDF)
If you are unable to open the printer friendly PDF, please click the link below to download the free Adobe reader and follow the installation instructions on Adobe's website.
Download Acrobat Reader
- Amount Approved for State Spending
- The amount approved by the New York State Division of the Budget from State appropriations that will be financed with federal stimulus funds, to be spent by New York State agencies.
- An authorization by the New York State Legislature to spend money for a specific program or purpose.
- The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. This is the official title of the federal stimulus legislation.
- Available Balance
- The amount approved for State spending minus any expenditures and encumbrances.
- Available for Future Spending
- The amount approved for spending minus any payments already made and amounts set aside for approved contracts and purchase orders.
- Contract Commitments
- The amount of federal stimulus funds reserved for payments remaining to be paid under approved contracts and purchase orders.
- Contract Description
- A brief description of the goods or services being purchased under a contract.
- Contract End Date
- The date a contract ends, after which the contractor may no longer provide the contractual goods or services.
- Contract Start Date
- The date a contract begins.
- Contract Type
- A general categorization of a contract based on the type of goods, services or program provided under the contract. View Contract Types
- Contract/Purchase Order (PO) Number
- A number assigned by a State agency to a contract or purchase order to aid in identifying the contract or purchase order. Contract numbers begin with letter prefixes, which provide a more detailed categorization of the contract.
- Current Contract Amount
- The amount authorized to be spent over the life of the contract, including adjustments as a result of amendments to the contract.
- The total amount that an agency has set aside for future payments of contract commitments, purchase orders and other obligations.
- Expenditures to Date
- Cash amounts that have been paid (disbursed), as well as expenses for goods and services that have been received and are in the process of being paid.
- Federal Program Number
- A unique number assigned to a federal assistance program as published in the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA).
- Federal Program Title
- The title of a program as established by the federal government.
- Major Category
- High-level program grouping by major service functions.
- New York State Agency
- An organizational unit that is part of a State constitutional department or branch of government that receives or disposes of revenues, or receives and manages appropriations.
- New York State Interfund Transfers
- An accounting transaction used to record accounting entries for redistribution, reclassification or corrections for which other means of entry into the State’s Central Accounting System are not available.
- Original Contract Approval Date
- The date a contract was approved by the Office of the State Comptroller. Under New York State law, contracts for State agencies over certain dollar thresholds are not effective until they are approved by the Office of the State Comptroller.
- Paid Amount
- The amount of federal stimulus dollars paid to an entity or individual or processed through an interfund transfer.
- Payee Name
- The name of the entity, which may be a business, not-for-profit organization, government agency, or individual, to which a payment for goods or services has been issued. In some instances, the payee name is not disclosed but a description of the type of payment is provided.
- Payment Date
- The date that a check or electronic transfer payment was issued to the payee, or the date that an inter-fund transfer was processed.
- Payments and Contract Commitments
- The total of the amount of federal stimulus funds paid to a particular entity or individual or processed through interfund transfers and the amount of federal stimulus funds reserved for payments remaining to be paid under approved contracts and purchase orders.
- Payments to Date
- The total amount of federal stimulus dollars paid (disbursed) to a particular entity or individual or processed through interfund transfers.
- Stimulus Money Set Aside for Contract Commitments
- When a contract is finalized, the amount anticipated to be needed for future contract payments is set aside. The amount set aside for contract commitments reflects those funds are set aside for contract payments but not yet paid.
- Total State Appropriations for Stimulus Programs
- The amount appropriated by the New York State Legislature for spending by the State for specific ARRA programs or purposes. The amount(s) appropriated are estimates of what funding is expected to be made available to the State, these amounts may be higher or lower than the actual grant awards received. Where the amount of the award is higher, then additional action by the Legislature is required to increase the appropriated amount. Where the amount is lower, then the agency is precluded from spending all of the appropriation, since doing so will result in spending that cannot be reimbursed with federal ARRA funds.
- Vendor Name
- The legal or common name of the vendor that has entered into a contract with the State.